How to make sure your holiday in 2021 is the best yet even if it has been moved from 2020?
Lots of people are planning epic bucket list trips for 2021 because they missed out on their 2020 holiday so want to splurge and ensure it is as memorable as possible. Are you one of these? Or are you one of the thousands of people who have had to move their holiday bookings from 2020 to 2021 and so wonder how they can try to make that holiday extra special for their loved ones, so here are my top tips!
- If you have booked a B&B package with your hotel or resort then you might have the option available to upgrade this package to half board or all-inclusive so speak to whomever you booked it through to see.
- There might be the possibility of an upgrade in room type so perhaps from a standard room to a suite or a suite to the honeymoon suite.
You can enhance your holiday with my various add on packages (even if you haven’t booked your main holiday with me) these include the following –
- The Rock Star package (includes private transfers, VIP service, luxury hotel stay the night before your trip, VIP lounge access, fast track, personalised travel plan, top tips for what to do in destination plus concierge services ahead of your stay so you can make reservations for the best restaurants, spas and tours)
- Luxury package (includes either VIP car parking or transfer, luxury hotel stay the night before your trip with spa facilities, VIP lounge access, fast track and top tips for what to do in destination)
- Calming package (includes stress free essentials such as advance VIP car parking, airport hotel stay night before your trip, mindfulness travel kit, fast track and top tips for what to do in destination)
Bespoke tailored activities and excursions for your holiday destination, can often be a lot cheaper bought in advance than if booked in resort. For example Gondola rides in Venice can be up to 50% cheaper booked through my firm.
For a bespoke quotation please give me a call or drop me an email today.
Safe and Happy Travels!